Product Brief Description
PRODUCT BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Indian name: Neelam
General details of Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
A Blue Sapphire is second strongest crystal in the world, second only to a Diamond. This gemstone is gathered from the gem gravels of Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) and Kashmir. Primarily available in oval and round shapes, Blue sapphire is appreciated for its rare beauty and enduring strength.
How it works?
Blue Sapphire is believed to bring wealth and happiness. By removing hurdles in life, it helps in making business a success. It provides mental peace to the wearer by soothing anxieties and negative thoughts. For the people involved with the business of petrochemical, coal industry, poly bags, lead, oil, mustard products, salt, land trading, black materials, and tools and machinery, this stone is lucky in bringing growth and profit.
Celebrities Wearing Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone Ring:-
- Amitabh Bachan (Actor)
- Aishwarya Rai (Actress)
- A.R.Rehman (Singer)
- Laxmi Mittal (Business magnate)
When to wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Ring?
For maximum effect, it should be worn on Middle Finger between the following time:
- Saturday: 7:30 am to 9 am, 1 pm to 4.30 pm
- While Wearing Pray / Dharan Mantra - Om Sham Shanischaraye Namah
How to take care of your Ring?
- To maintain the beauty and luster of the gemstone, the ring should be cleaned from the inside once in a month.
- Dip the ring in lukewarm water mixed with mild liquid detergent for a minute and then gently brush it with a toothbrush.
- Don?t use acidic or harsh detergent as it reduces the luster of the stone.
- Save your ring and gemstone from being scratched by sharp edges and from falling.
- Keep the ring away from heat and if need be, store it in room temperature conditions.
To Know You?re Gemstone?
Contact us on email@example.com or Call / Whatsapp us on +91-9322737575
Your Order can be customized, to know how? Kindly contact our customer service team